Hello blog readers!
I just wanted to throw up a post to say hi, and let you know of some exciting blog posts, coming your way by the end of December:
- A beautiful at home wedding, including some fun Italian rituals, that the couple put together in two weeks!
- A wedding ceremony that included a candle lighting ceremony, a foot washing, and was grounded in light, service, and the couple’s open discourse and pursuit of knowledge.
- A breakdown of Eclectic Union’s first full year of weddings! And a sneak peek at what is going on for 2010!
- Delicious photos of the cake served at Dan and my engagement party last weekend 🙂
- Information on the charities I gave back to this year, thanks to my couples.
So you’ve got lots to look forward to! I’m taking a brief vacation this weekend, but should be back in action early next week. I hope your holidays and wedding plans are going well!